Thanks to the ICED 2015 conference, I had the opportunity to visit two new countries: San Marino and Monaco. I also ventured into France and Italy. On the way back home, I stopped off in Boston for ASME IDETC/CIE 2015 and had the chance to visit my aunt and uncle on Cape Cod. It was a fast but great trip!
- San Marino – A wonderful little micro country with a rich history perched on a craggy mountain over Italy.
- Monaco – Yet another micronation, yet another very interesting bit of history.
- France – Didn’t take any photos. Amazing!
- Italy – Didn’t take any photos. Shocking!
- Visiting Cape Cod with My Aunt and Uncle – On the way back from Europe, I stopped off to visit my aunt and uncle.