I went to Paris for a few days for work. There were some great views to be had from plane windows and from the few minutes I had to myself in the City of Light.
- Flying North to Canada – I had a window seat on my way north to a connecting flight.
- Flying from Vancouver to Paris – I hopped a flight onward to Paris.
- At the Sorbonne Université Campus Pierre et Marie Curie – I did some work at this campus for a few days.
- Walking Around Paris – After work one day, I took a stroll around Paris.
- Notre-Dame de Paris – A quick walk around the outside of the cathedral.
- Flying Back to Monterey – The flights back from Paris to Monterey were very pretty.